HOW I HELP YOU FIND A BUYER AND SELL YOUR HOME
1) You will hear from me at least once/week and can always reach me via cell, text and email. I am always accessible to you.
2) You will receive state-of-the-art information on the value of your home using recent comparable sales in your neighborhood that I have taken the time to visit.
3) Prior to going on to the market, I will provide you with a cost effective analysis of improvements you can make to your home that will make it more saleable, at a higher sales price, and with less inconvenience to you.
4) Once listed, your home will be placed on Windermere.com with numerous, high resolution pictures taken by my professional photographer. Our site receives approximately 3.3 million visits/month. It will also be placed on Yahoo Real Estate, Trulia, Zillow, Google and all local real estate brokerage websites. This insures local as well as worldwide coverage.
5) Twice/month, you will receive email "Market Update Reports" from me showing our competition and what has sold and come on the market since we listed the home for sale. That way, you will always be informed as to how we relate to other homes on the market that buyers are viewing.
6) I will represent you from start to finish: In pricing your home correctly, negotiating your best Interests
when you receive an offer, when inspection "issues" arise after the buyer's inspection, and working with the title officer, escorw agent, mortgage rep and appraiser, to make sure your transaction closes. Each of these elements in the closing process can make or lose you thousands of dollars if not handled correctly. With my years of experience, you're in good hands.
7) You get constant feedback,via your email, from agents who have shown your home, through my affiliation with Showingsuite.com. That way, you not only know your home is being shown but you will also be informed as to what buyers and their clients think of your home.
8) Yes, there is an enormous amount of information on the Internet that can help you sell your home, but having a professional realtor who knows what facts are relevant, has an intimate knowledge of the selling process, and can interpret that information, is priceless. Hiring the Windermere "powerhouse" and utilizing my 30+ years of experience on Queen Anne, will significantly aide you in selling your home efficiently and for maximum value.