1) You will hear from me at least once/week and more often if relevant homes come to market. I often hear of homes that are coming onto the market before they actually do, and can often make arrangements to show them to you.
2) I will preview each relevant home for you so as not to waste your valuable time.
3) I can provide you with the names of the best representatives in the mortgage industry to make sure you are completely informed on the details of obtaining a loan.
4) I can educate you on the process of buying a home from start to closing so there are no unwelcome surprises.
5) If you are involved in a multiple offer situation, I have years of experience that can help you increase your odds of the seller accepting your offer.
6) After your home inspection, you can call on my experience to aid you in determining which home defects might be serious, both now and for future re-sale. I can also indicate to you what each might cost to repair and how to negotiate those items with the seller.
7) After we have found you a home, I work with the mortgage rep, title officer, appraiser and escrow agent to make sure we have a timely closing. I am the "go-to" person for each of these people, who always have questions about our closing that need to be answered, so that they can process your file.